Most sales methodologies are:
- Product or ‘me’ centric
- Rigid and linear
We believe these approaches are not fit for sales in today’s market as:
- The Buyer often knows more about the product than you can ever know – don’t make it about the product
- Selling is complex, involving multiple stakeholders, well organised competitors and unpredictable Buyers who change as their market changes. Which is constantly.
- Buyers are sophisticated – many are trained to rebut traditional ‘product’ push approaches
BUYERnomics™ is the opposite of sales methodologies:
- It’s Buyer-centric which means it places the Buyer at the centre of your engagement. Not your product. Or your company.
- It’s a framework that gives you the flexibility to change as their buying process changes.
- It’s collaborative. So, the Buyer is pulled along. You don’t need to push anything.
We have identified 7 capabilities that will help you make the shift from being a sales rep to a BUYonomist. These 7 capabilities are constantly evolving as we review and research:
- How other sales methodologies are evolving
- High performance tools
- Cutting edge techniques from the fields of psychology, neuroscience and mental health.
We welcome your feedback. What works. What doesn’t. Please share.